- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms Mycelium
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non GMO Project Verified
- From the Forest, to Our Farm, to You
- Gluten Free
Host Defense Cordyceps
Himalayan mountain peoples have long used Cordyceps during strenuous, high altitude activities. Cordyceps militaris has likewise been used for centuries in China as an immune tonic. Interest in Cordyceps militaris has renewed, and it is currently celebrated for its antioxidant DNA protecting properties and lung supporting effects. This unique Cordyceps is increasingly being explored for its broad range of immune supporting actions.
Host Defense Cordyceps uses activated, optimally dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550 mg/serving) polysaccharides and an array of extracellular constituents and other myco-nutrients, essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
Host Defense is the #1 Best-Selling Mushroom Brand in the US^
The Highest Quality and Scientifically Validated
- Identity Guaranteed – Guaranteed, Accurate Identity of Each Mushroom
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO Verified Ingredients
- Heat treated to proper temperature to ensure safety & bioavailability
- Produced Under the Direct Supervision of Paul Stamets, D.Sc.
- Bee Friendly
^Source: SPINSscan Natural / Natural Products Supermarkets >$2MM / Total US – Natural Channel / Mushrooms Ingredient Report / 52 Wks Ending 3/19/2017
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Dried myceliated brown rice ‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) mycelium ‡ 550 mg polysaccharides||1 g||†|
|† Daily Value not established.
‡ Certified Organic