- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Antioxidant & DNA Support
- Producer Certified Organic Washington State Dept. of Agriculture
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washing State Department of Agriculture
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Chaga
Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties, Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
Host Defense Chaga uses activated, optimally dried , Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550mg/serving) polysaccharides, .5% (5mg/serving) fatty acids, and array of extracellular constituents, including enzymes, antioxidants, and other myco-nutrients, essential for Support Natural Immunity.
Host Defense Is The #1 Best-Selling Mushroom Brand In The U.S.♦: The Highest Quality and Scientifically Validated
- Guaranteed, Accurate Identity of Each Mushroom
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO Verified Ingredients
- Help treated to proper temperature to ensure safety & bioavailability
- U.S. Grown and Processed
- Produced Under the Direct Supervision of Paul Stamets, D.Sc.
- Proceeds Help to Save Bees, Trees, People & Planet
♦Source: SPINSscan Natural/ Natural Products Supermarkets > $2MM / Total US- Natural Channel/ Mushrooms Ingredient Report / 52 Wks Ending 3/20/2016
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Dried myceliated brown rice ‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquss) mycelium ‡
550 mg polysaccharides, 5 mg fatty acids
|†Daily Value not established